Designing for social justice: people, technology, learning
I found an interesting recourse about social justice and it's really useful.
"This review provides an introduction to the concept of social justice and the practices of usercentred design (UCD), looking at how theories for changing the world marry up with methods
to implement these changes"
- Social justice
- Design, designing and design processes
- User-centred design as a process
- Technology-enhanced learning
- How can user-centred design approaches help enrich and support disadvantaged learners?
- New networks, new interfaces, new directions for TEL
- A global perspective 9 Synthesis: social justice, user-centred design and technology-enhanced learning
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink